A one-minute walk from the South Exit of JR Sobu Line Kinshicho station and the Exit 1 of Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Kinshicho station.
Convenient access to central Tokyo. The famous Sky Tree tower is just one station away.
The 14th floor features a large bath with a sauna (for men only, free for hotel guests).
All guestrooms offer Internet access via a high-speed LAN.
Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the hotel.
Single A (no bath) / Single B (with bath)
Bed size for both room types: 100 × 197 cm
Designed to be simple but functional
Male guests can make use of the large bath on the 14th floor.
Semi-double (with bath)
Rooms featuring a semi-double bed (120 × 197 cm) for one or two persons
Twin (with bath)
For work or pleasure… Spacious rooms in which you can truly relax
- All rooms offer high-speed LAN Internet access.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- LCD television (20-inch)
- Electric kettle (with complementary coffee and Japanese tea)
- Amenities (razor, toothbrush, etc.)
- All-in-one shampoo and conditioner
- Bath towels, body soap, etc.
- Slippers, yukata
- Bed (down comforter, yukata)
- Separate air conditioner in each room
- All rooms have a toilet with a warm water spray function
- Trouser press (available to borrow)
- Electric humidifier (available to borrow)
- Electric lamp (available to borrow)
- PC (available to borrow for 1,000 yen per night, ID required, limited number available)
Note: Lost property and property left behind is treated in accordance with the law (i.e. held for three months). Foods and beverages, however, are disposed of immediately. We ask for your understanding with regard to this.
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- Master Card
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Previous-day cancellation: 20% of the room charge
- Same-day cancellation: 80% of the room charge
- No show: 100% of the room charge
Note: If you are going to arrive later than planned, please ensure that you notify the hotel. If no communication has been received by 0 a.m., your reservation will be cancelled.
For an additional 1,150 yen, you can choose one dish of your choice from the menu.
- Also includes one drink.
- Last orders at the restaurant are 10 p.m. on weekdays and 9 p.m. on weekends and public holidays.
Early check-in plan
With this plan, you can check in from 1 p.m.
You get a card for pay TV channels and a complimentary drink.
Restaurant opening hours
- Weekdays: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. (last call: 10 p.m.)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 3 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (last call: 9 p.m.)
Complimentary breakfast service: 6:45 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Serving light meals such as bread, rice ball,
and coffee (While stock lasts)
Large bath/ sauna
Relieve today's exhaustion within the day.
- Large bath and steam sauna on the 14th floor (for men only)
- Equipped with a relaxation room